Protect your swimming pool and your family
Committed to an eco-responsible policy, Aquarêve encourages the installation of covers on the pools it builds, renovates or maintains.
What type of cover for your pool?
The isothermal cover
Warmth and cleanliness
Often referred to as a “bubble cover”, this cover contains thousands of air capsules enclosed between layers of polyethylene film. It warms the water, limits the evaporation of the water in the swimming pool, protects the water from falling impurities, dirt, and depending on the model it can allow significant savings in treatment products. This cover, generally installed on a reel at the end of the pool, is not a safety equipment.
CAUTION: The bubble cover is not compatible with safety devices that work by detection of choppy water.
There is a wide range of isothermal covers. Our consultants are at your disposal to help you choose the equipment that will meet your needs.
From pool measurements to delivery and installation, our teams can tailor the service to your requirements.
The winter cover
Protection and security
The winter cover is installed at the end of the swimming season and removed in the spring. It is fixed on the coping stones.
This winter cover has a double function. It is a safety equipment that complies with the regulations and protects your pool from algae and external pollution. There is a wide range of winter covers. Our consultants are at your disposal to help you choose the equipment that will meet your needs.
The bar cover
Protection and safety in all seasons
The bar cover is a simple and effective way to protect and secure your pool. Bar covers are perfectly suited for daily use in spring and summer. It also allows you to winterize your pool in complete peace of mind so that you can enjoy clear water as soon as the sun comes out. Made to measure, it adapts perfectly to the dimensions of your pool, in conformity with the safety standard NF P 90-308 relating to the law on the safety of private pools.
The above ground automatic shutter
Protection, security, savings, ease of use
Composed of articulated air-filled PVC blades that float on the water and a motorized roller, the automatic pool cover is a multi-function equipment:
- Safety: It is a safety equipment in accordance with the standard on the safety of swimming pools. Its simple handling makes it easy to use.
- Savings: The automatic shutter reduces water consumption. The cover avoids evaporation and reduces the consumption of treatment products.
- Protection of the water: A real shield against dust, plants and insects, this shutter prevents your water from being polluted.
- Temperature maintenance: When closed, the safety flap keeps the water’s heat inside. It prolongs the swimming season for pools without heating and is an essential complement to a heated pool. It is a major element of a low consumption pool.
- Useful in all seasons: The automatic cover, a year-round safety equipment, allows you to winterize your pool easily when the swimming season is over. Easy to close and secure, it ensures a quality winterization. Our maintenance and service contracts offer regular control, wintering and summering of your swimming pool. They can ensure the proper installation and maintenance of your cover and other treatment devices. Do not hesitate to ask us your questions.
- Electric or solar power: The range of shutters, their technicality and their aesthetics is of wide range. Our advisors are there to consider with you, the shutter most suited to your needs.
The automatic submerged shutter
All the safety features, plus the aesthetics of discretion.
The submerged cover is the ultimate in pool protection. It is an immersed safety shutter, made to measure. It can be integrated into the pool in many ways.
Unlike the above-ground cover, the submerged cover is invisible when the pool is open. It rolls up in an immersed box, located on one of the sides of the pool. If different technical solutions exist, they can rarely be applied on an existing pool without intervening on the structure and the waterproofing of the pool. The installation of an immersed cover therefore requires a thorough feasibility study. We have the expertise to serve you.
Underwater Shutter – The Perfect Integration
The shutter box is located inside your pool, under a submerged deck that can become the first step of the stairs. This deck can be covered with a wood, stone or composite cladding. It is compatible with mirror or infinity swimming pools. When rolled up, the cover is invisible.
Submerged Pit Shutter with a beam and grating – The Traditional
The curtain rolls up in a submerged box located at the end of the pool and covered by a grating supported by a beam.
Bottom of the Pool Shutter – The Discreet One
The structure at the bottom of the pool allows you to enjoy the entire surface of your pool. Perfectly integrated, it preserves the aesthetics of your environment. It is compatible with swimming pools to be built or for existing ones.
Wally® Immersed Shutter – The Invisible Innovator
The shutter rolls up in a submerged niche, located at the end of the swimming pool. It is compatible with mirror or infinity pools. It is totally invisible, without any grating and without taking up any floor space. It has a self-cleaning niche and is without any visible footprint.
The blades can be made of opaque PVC, or polycarbonate to capture solar energy to heat the pool water.
We are constantly on the lookout for the best technologies in terms of resistance, reliability, longevity and ecological impact of the products we install. Our advisors and technicians will be able to inform you and serve you. Aquarêve is committed to an eco-responsible policy, and favors these latest generation blades, exclusive to the Breton company DEL.